Residential Asset Manager (block)
- GBP30000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 16th August 2018
- Job Type
We are looking for a leasehold professional with experience in property and asset management.
Our client is a highly regarded provider of both residential and commercial property services. They are an established company that offer a range of services such as valuations, surveying and an auction business. They steadily growing, not only in terms of size and employees but also in range and quality of services provided.
The role is for a Residential Asset Manager based in Central/West London to be responsible for the management of highly prestigious residential blocks on behalf of a major freeholder. Ensuring the management is carried out to the highest standard in a professional, effective and efficient manner.
Activities within the role shall include:
- The production and monitoring of all Service Charge Budgets for the site both annually and for reserve funds
- Create regular management reports
- Monitor resident receipts and ensure arrears are minimised
- The consideration of all resident applications for works to ensure they are correctly licensed
- Deal with resident sales enquiries and ensure lease terms are enforced
- Communicate effectively with residents, resident associations and the landlord
Our client is looking for someone who can provide excellent communication skills having to liaise with tenants, contractors and the client on a regular basis. Leadership qualities combined with a flair for management and ability to motivate and drive staff to meet the highest possible standards are desired attributes for this role.
Previous experience within residential property management is essential, qualifications such as IRPM or AssocRICS would be beneficial; training may be provided to go onto become MRICS qualified.
This is an exciting role for experienced residential property managers to gain exposure to residential asset management within a leading firm of Chartered Surveyors and incorporates elements of both property and asset management.
Please apply online with your current CV if you are interested in this role.