Residential Asset Manager
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + bonus & benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 6th April 2018
- Job Type
One of the leading central London Landed Estates is seeking a Residential Asset Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will have responsibility for all asset management duties involved in their designated Fund in order to drive and maintain the value of the Estate.
The Fund will contain a portfolio of residential properties, typically high-end, but including a mix of developments, statutory tenants, and long leases, as well as typical lets.
The key duties of the role include:
- Optimising income and improving the long term value of the assets to protect the profile of the Estate
- Ability to think creatively about all possibilities, considering the tenant, the development opportunity, the length of the lease and the potential to refurbish
- Assisting with all aspects of the effective management of the residential assets within their designated Fund, including instigating value-add initiatives, refurbishment works, managing statutory tenants, valuations and day-to-day management
- Identifying residential refurbishment and development opportunities across the Estate
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with experience working with residential assets to join a highly regarded, central London Estate and work on one of London's most impressive portfolios.
The candidate will need to act with integrity, upholding the ethos and values of the firm across all areas of their work, maintaining a high level of customer service.