Residential Building Manager
- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 19th July 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a leading name in Residential Management as they seek to add to their on-site team at a luxury bespoke apartment block in Kensington and Chelsea. This role has arisen due to an internal promotion and will see you overseeing the day to day management and maintenance of this high-end residential development, with amenities including a gym, swimming pool, sauna, library, and car park. Our client is seeking an ambitious and proactive individual from a technical background who is keen to progress within the field of Facilities and Building Management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing building services including for plant and fabric, overseeing both reactive and planned maintenance tasks;
- Managing contractors for M&E, as well as soft services - monitoring their performance against pre-set SLA and KPI agreements;
- Regular inspections of the building;
- Managing H&S requirements on site to ensure full compliance with UK legislation;
- Building lasting professional relationships with all stakeholders including internal and external staff, and on-site residents.
Due to the nature of this site, a background is residential management and/or hospitality is highly desired. However, most importantly will be the technical knowledge you can bring to the role accompanied by your proactive and can-do attitude. Having a C&G, ONC, HNC, or HND in Engineering would be useful but not essential, whilst an IOSH qualification is equally highly desired.
Our client is seeking a candidate who they can develop fully, and has a track record of offering progression within their ever expanding business.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today