Residential Building Manager
- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 4th December 2019
- Job Type
I'm currently looking for an experienced Building Manager to oversee a flagship residential building in Central London. In this role, you will have a large team of front of house staff reporting into you and you will be responsible for implementing new policies and procedures throughout the estate. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join one of the most well respected property companies in the UK and it provides you with the ability to make a development your own.
- Day to day building management.
- Build relationships with all leaseholders and tenants.
- Team management.
- Deal with property issues.
- Liaise with the Property Manager over ongoing issues.
- Attend AGM's.
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualified.
- Previously managed residential sites.
- Experience in managing large teams.
- Knowledge of leasehold regulations.
- The ability to work with budgets.
- Strong eye for detail.
The salary provided is from £40,000 to £45,000 and the working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm.
Please apply here to find out more.