Residential Estate Manager
- GBP55000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 12th April 2019
- Job Type
A flagship residential development in the heart of South London are looking for an experienced Estate Manager or Block Manager to run a high-end building to a 5* standard. In this role you will be responsible for managing a variety of projects throughout the development while ensuring that service standards are maintained to a high level. You will require a keen eye for detail carrying out regular building inspections and be comfortable managing a team of onsite staff to helping to create a sense of community and trust throughout the development.
- Build strong relationships between the client and leaseholders.
- Ensure that the building is always kept in its best possible condition.
- Work closely with the Property Manager overseeing the Service Charge accounts ensuring accuracy and liaising with the RMCs.
- Liaise with residents and contractors regarding maintenance requests.
- Actively work with residents to help build a community and a positive environment.
- Work to ARMA and RICS standards.
- Be a presence on site and approachable at all times.
The working hours for this role Monday to Friday 09:00 - 18:00 and the salary provided is up to £65,000 depending on experience.
If you're interested in this role or would like to find out more, please apply here or get in contact with myself.