Residential Investment & Development
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 3rd September 2018
- Job Type
Residential Investment & Development Manager - Suffolk
Salary £35,000 to £45,000 per annum.
Our client is a growing property development and investment company that purchases, redevelops and delivers residential and mixed-use sites in East Anglia for rent or sale. They have an ambitious growth plan and therefore looking to bring on board a commercially aware Investment & Development Manager to assist in the development process of their schemes from initial feasibility through to completion and property management. This will be an office based and site based role where you will be reporting directly into the Director.
They need someone that can hit the ground running in coordinating the build of various development projects and assisting in the management of portfolio assets. This includes efficiently managing the end to end process from acquisition, through to development and sales or rentals.
You will need to be dynamic, handle projects autonomously and be comfortable working in a start-up environment. Projects range in value up to £5 million and a great opportunity for career progression and development as the team actively expands to handle up-coming projects.
- Construction related degree or industry equivalent
- Ability to work within a team and independently to a professional standard
- Experience within residential & mixed use sector
- Proven experience in property management and working to KPI targets.
- Proven experience in developing relationships with subcontractors and suppliers
- Excellent communication, organisation and management skills
- Ideally based in Ipswich or London, must be able to drive
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.