Residential/Mixed Use Development Manager
- GBP60000.00 - GBP70000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 12th September 2018
- Job Type
Our client is dynamic property company who both wholly own assets and are in JVs with development partners. They are looking for a Development Manager to work on major projects advising on residential aspects of their scheme from an investment and operational perspective. This role reports directly to the Head of Development.
- Strong knowledge and experience of residential design from a private sale and PRS perspective.
- Strong knowledge and experience of mixed use schemes, uses to include residential, retail, leisure, hotel, offices.
- Ability to direct project teams in the design of mixed use development.
- Ability to conduct negotiations with Local Planning Authority.
- Ability to prepare and run development appraisals, strong excel experience essential.
- Ability to write concise reports for clients and partners.
- Team player, willing to take on and quickly assess new projects at short notice.