Residential Sales Manager
- NZD70000 - NZD80000 per annum + retainer + 1% commission on sales
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 24th July 2018
- Job Type
An excellent opportunity has been created for a Residential Sales Manager within a leading property investment and development company highly engaged and active in the New Zealand property market.
Based in Hobsonville the position is a newly created role where you will be looking to maximise sales of current and future developments made up of apartments, terraced houses and stand-alone homes. It is a specialised RSM role which is typically 5 days per week including Saturday and Sunday. You don't have to worry about competing for listings or organise marketing.
The role ideally suits an experienced residential sales consultant or manager who has an interest in property development, enjoys managing project sales consultants and assistants and can build good relationships and trust with a property developer, purchasers and prospects and within the RPM team.
- Act as first point of contact/the face for all potential customers.
- Establishing a sales and marketing strategy both online and on site to help promote residential sales.
- Good sales and contract knowledge and skill for both off the plan projects and completed homes
- Negotiation and sale of apartments, terraced houses and stand-alone homes, maximising price in optimum timeframes as established across the project and ensuring as many contracts are confirmed as possible.
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive database (CRM system) for residential sales that records accurately all details of each dwelling available or sold. Provide monthly reports and any other reports as required.
- Be familiar with parts related to site and promote health & safety and compliance when necessary.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship, including timely responses, with all interested parties both prior to and post purchaser
To be considered for this position you need to possess the following skills and attributes;
- Tertiary qualification is preferred.
- Strong residential sales & marketing experience across different residential built forms.
- A proven track record in sales working from off plan and finished new products.
- Understanding of property and contract law is preferred.
- A natural and easy approach to selling with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- The ability to build trust and strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
- A current real estate licence
All candidates must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role
On offer is a base salary plus commission for the right person. So, if you aspire to work for a leading property business then this position will allow you to play a direct role in the sale of high profile, great value development projects in Auckland.
To apply in strict confidence, click below or for more information please phone Matt Donnelly on (09) 303 9093