Residential Surveyor - 50% com - Derby, Nottingham, Manchester
- GBP46000 - GBP53000 per annum + 50% Commission of net revenue
- Rest of the World, Other
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 28th February 2019
- Job Type
Residential Surveyors; Derby, Nottingham, Yorkshire, Manchester, Leeds, York, Sheffield, Bradford, Doncaster, Huddersfield, Keighley and surrounding areas.
I am currently recruiting for an established friendly boutique Surveying business. They have a good reputation in the market and pride themselves on giving back to their employees. They are looking for driven MRICS or AssocRICS surveyors who can help grown the business and in return offer strong career prospects.
What they have to offer;
- £47 - £50,000 basic salary
- 50% commission-based on revenue generated (uncapped)
- Car or car allowance
- Pension scheme
- Work from home full time
Their work comes from a mix of lenders, estate agencies and other private connections. They have existing work in place, but business development will be necessary in order to obtain the highest fees the market to has to offer.
- MRICS or AssocRICS (2+ years)
- Experienced with Mortgage valuations, Building surveys, home buyers
If you are interested in finding out more please apply with your CV today.