Residential Surveyor - OTE £85,000 - £90,000
- Negotiable + Car + Commission
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Valuation
- 20th September 2019
- Job Type
Residential Surveyor - South London
I am working exclusively with an established independent surveying business who are on the lookout for a South London based surveyor. Every Surveyor I have spoken to from this firm have advised me that they are taking home over £85,000.
The firm in question has over 40 surveyors located in the South and South East of England and have direct relationships with numerous banks and private clients.
- 4-5 points per day
- A commission scheme which would beat almost all structures I am aware of
- Direct relationships with numerous banks plus a long list of private clients
- 5-10 mile radius patch (will vary with location)
- Predominantly a mix of valuations, homebuyers and potentially building surveys
- They have been established for over 40 years and remain independent.
- AssocRICS or MRICS (must be a Registered valuer)
- Experience with mortgage valuations and/or homebuyer surveys
- Able to work with full autonomy
Salary and benefits -
- Basic salary (Negotiable) plus car allowance and commission. Surveyors I have spoken with are taking home between £85,000 - £110,000
Please apply with your CV today.