Residential Surveyors For Established Independents Required
- GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annum + Commission and Car
- Rest of the World, Other
- Property & Real Estate, Valuation
- 30th April 2019
- Job Type
Recruiting Residential Surveyors Nationwide.
I have assisted numerous surveyors who wish to enhance their work/life balance and overall remuneration. I work with almost all of the small to mid-sized Independent Surveying companies who employ between 7 - 50 surveyors and we currently have a number of good roles on across the UK.
If you are looking to make a move to a independent business that could enhance your career and remuneration please send your CV across. The below points would be a fair overview for most of my clients.
- It is not just about the numbers, it is naturally a much more personal endeavour
- Non-corporate businesses tend to have a better appreciation of work-life balance. They almost always require five points as opposed to six or seven
- Their commission schemes are often more competitive and depending on the firm you may be able to negotiate your commission structure
- There is often more career progression to be had; Senior Surveyor, Area Manager, Area Director, Associate Director, Junior Partner, Partner.
- They often pay higher basics. With the corporates trying to keep their hundreds of staff there can often be limited negotiation to be had.
- Most offer APC support and ongoing training as the larger firms do.
- The vast majority do not expect additional weekend working
- They are all using up to date technology, almost all are using E-tec having moved on from Quest
- The large majority still have their in-house bookers to ensure your day is planned out as efficiently as possible.
No business is perfect but there certainly are some sublime companies out there that not many Surveyors have heard of so please get in touch to discuss.
Feel free to contact me confidentially on 020 7478 2525 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch.