Residential Technical Manager
- GBP45000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 5th February 2019
- Job Type
An established Property Management company with offices throughout the UK are looking for an experienced property professional with a strong background in M&E, Health & Safety and Estate Management to join the team and work closely with all areas of the company to make sure that industry policies and procedures are being adhered to. This role will be based 2 days a week in the North London office and the other days you will manage your own diary and offers you the chance to work from home when needed.
In this role you will be tasked with ensuring the liability of the company remains as low as it possibly can in terms of the internal operations and M&E arrangements. The Technical Manager will have the authority to direct and instruct the residential Development Managers to ensure the smooth running of each development.
- Provide support to all site-based Estate Managers throughout London and the home counties.
- Carry out regular inspections of the residential developments.
- Provide support to the Development Managers where major works are scheduled confirming that best practice and policies and procedures are being carried out.
- Review current systems and schemes that are in place.
- Liaise with site-based Estate Managers to ensure and gaps in knowledge are identified and training sessions are regularly carried out.
- Assist with the implementation of new company procedures.
The salary provided for this role is up to £65,000 + Company benefits for the right person.
Working hours are Monday - Friday with control of your own diary.
If this role is of interest to you then please apply here or contact me on 02074782506 or firstname.lastname@example.org