- NZD60000.00 - NZD80000.00 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Analysis
- 16th April 2018
- Job Type
A Retail Analyst is needed to support the Asset Management team, with dual responsibility of providing analytical and valuation support.
Cobalt Recruitment is recruiting for a specialist investment manager with over a billion in funds currently under management in New Zealand. This reputable organisation has experienced considerable growth across its commercial portfolios. This growth has presented the need for a Retail Analyst to support the Asset Management team, with the dual responsibility of providing analytical and valuation support to the NZ Portfolio.
Your surrounding teams are leaders in their field delivering investment performance through Asset management, property management, development, leasing, finance operations, marketing and retail design. In this role you will be focused on asset plans, cash-flow projections, benchmarking, tenancy analysis, budgeting, research and feasibility work, and managing valuation information flow.
This company prides themselves on 'creating wealth for their clients through better investment decisions and opportunities'. They do this by being a unified investment business and developing an outstanding team around them. For the employees, this means they share their purpose, vision and values. And while they encourage individual contribution, they believe their success comes from their efforts as a collective.
To be successful in this role you should be able to demonstrate the following
* An understanding of valuation methodologies and retail property drivers
* Robust numeric and analytical skills and attention to detail
* Strong excel spread sheet skills
* Strong communication skills
* Understanding of property fund management industry with a focus on investor returns
* Understanding and awareness of market transactions
* Tertiary qualification in property / valuation / finance
* Current NZ real estate valuation and/or analyst experience, preferably within the Auckland region - 2 years minimum experience
* Experienced in building advanced feasibility and economic return models
* Proven self management and organisational ability, including planning, control, prioritising and timeliness in delivery
* Team player - supportive of colleagues with a style that promotes collaboration
The ideal candidate will also have the ability to work independently; working to tight deadlines and will be comfortable in a fast-moving and occasionally unpredictable environment. The position will be based in Auckland, travel will be required occasionally. The remuneration package for a role at this level is exceptional.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Please contact Sharee Aitken for further details on the position and to arrange a meeting.