Retail Leasing Manager
- Negotiable + Commission
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Leasing/Agency
- 30th July 2018
- Job Type
We are currently assisting a global real estate consultancy firm to recruit for a Retail Leasing Manager.
Below are the responsibilities:
- Tenant representative: to find retail space options for occupier, negotiate lease terms and conditions on behalf of occupier, assist on the signing of lease agreement and handover process from landlord to occupier
- Landlord representative: be the appointed consultant for retail projects and provide market intelligence, lease and marketing strategy, find prospective tenants, negotiate terms and conditions on behalf of landlord
- Bachelor Degree in Business/ Communication/ Finance/ Marketing/ Real Estate or equivalent
- 6 years or more relevant experience retail leasing
- Strong written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Reliable, strong time management skills and able to work individually or in a team environment
If you feel this role is in line with your profile and career aspirations, kindly submit your updated CV to GKartyasa@cobaltrecruitment.com or you may reach Gabriella Kartyasa at +65 6800 9726 for a confidential discussion for this opportunity.