Retail Portfolio Manager
- GBP50000.00 - GBP66000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Retail
- 17th May 2018
- Job Type
A Central London property company is seeking a Portfolio Manager to manage a £35 million portfolio in and around London, through active asset management, the identification of investment opportunities and an excellence level of property management.
The key skills and experience required include:
- The ability to drive income growth through the identification of value add strategies and the delivery of the letting and review programme is essential. The successful applicant will need to be self driven and able to work independently as well as part of a wider team.
- MRICS qualified.
- Experience managing budgets.
- People management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Positive and proactive team player.
Please apply with your most updated CV if you feel you suit the above criteria.