- GBP65000.00 - GBP70000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Client Services
- 2nd October 2018
- Job Type
£70,000 per annum plus uncapped commission and car allowance
A leading information, data and marketing provider offering tailored solutions to commercial property clients across the globe is looking for an experienced, driven and energetic Sales Manager to manage a team of Account Managers.
Based in amazing offices in Central London the role will be office based 2 days per week with 3 days spent visiting new and existing clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building, managing, motivating and auditing a brand new sales team within their respective territories across the UK. You will be assisting with delivery, strategy and promotion of the brand to generate new sales, drive activity and retain key client relationships.
- Drive sales activity within team through high volume of client visits and meetings
- Achieve regional sales targets in line with agreed budgets and monitor on a weekly basis
- Prepare and deliver accurate forecasting on a weekly monthly longer term basis
- Prepare and deliver new business development actions and delegate these where required
- Manage all Sales Executives: Actively monitor performance, allocate territories, and provide training and development
- Coach and mentor team members to achieve individual and group success
- Accompany team members on client meetings regularly
- Assist in negotiating & closing agreements with key accounts
- Provide support to Sales Executives to maximise revenue and minimise incentives on key accounts
- Lead campaigns to grow the brand
- Regularly identify and suggest potential PR opportunities for the brand
- Agree advertising strategies and requirements for all developments in their area and monitor effectiveness.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in key, assigned customer accounts
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the sales department
- Assist in the recruitment of Sales people as and when required
- Promote a strong commercial awareness
- Keep abreast of new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
Candidates must have a degree and demonstrable experience in inspiring and managing a sales team within the data, software solutions and commercial property space as well as a full, clean driving licence.
For more information please contact email@example.com.