SEA Business Development Director
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Proptech & Fintech
- 13th August 2019
- Job Type
We are currently assisting a Multinational Proptech Company to recruit for a Business Development Director for their Singapore office. The individual will be responsible for the overall management and oversight of the Singapore offices, and business development in the South East Asian region. The primary responsibility will be business development, client and partner relationship management. In addition the individual will be responsible to create and manage a team of individuals undertaking various job functions within the South East Asian region.
We are looking for a committed individual who will work long-term, to develop this regional market.
- Overall responsibility of the Singapore regional office, with the primary responsibility of Business Development
- Develop and maintain Sales Plan to achieve the company's sales targets within the region
- Work individually and with the marketing and sales support teams to create a pipeline of prospects.
- Make company service / solution presentations to existing clients and prospects.
- Prepare and present proposals to close business
- Hire and train additional team members
- Oversee daily business operations
- Review regional accounting / financial reports
- Identify and suggest growth opportunities.
- Preparation of regional reports and presenting them to other members of the management.
- Network and actively participate in User Groups, Associations, and Trade Shows
- Adhere to the usage of company systems and process, including ERP, CRM and other software.
- Experience with Real Estate software solutions like Yardi, MRI, Argus will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of products and technologies used in the commercial and corporate real estate industries in the South East Asian region
- Knowledge of back office functions and processes in the real estate industry (residential, retail, office and others)
- Operational Finance Experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Social Media and Other Software Applications (ERP, CRM, etc.)
- Team Building Skills
- Excellent Communicator
- Customer Service and Customer Negotiation.
- Fine attention to detail and accuracy
- Multi-Tasker: Willingness to roll up ones sleeves and assist in non-core areas
- Demonstrated success in building trust and maintaining long-term relationships
- Willingness to Travel within the region and internationally
- Adaptability to work flexible hours, given the international nature of the organization, this may require work during non-Singapore business hours
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031