Senior Analyst, Research & Strategy
- USD70000 - USD90000 per annum
- Asia, Shanghai
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 7th August 2018
- Job Type
A global real estate fund is looking to hire a Senior Analyst to join their Research & Strategy team. This is a new headcount and the successful candidate will be required to assist in developing real estate investment strategies for a range of different investment styles in a rapidly expanding business to generate outstanding financial performance. Reporting into the Head of Research and Strategy, the successful hire who is not based in Singapore is required to go through a 3-month training in the Singapore office.
- Assist the Regional Head of Research & Strategy in developing investment strategies, with a primary focus on China.
- Assist the preparation of presentations to investors and to support the marketing of the fund's private equity and securities products.
- Conduct sector/country research and strategy work, including:
- Monitor and analyse business and macro-economic data;
- Assist with the provision of focused market research reports to support decision making on acquisitions and dispositions;
- Identify and monitor short to long-term changes and secular trends in capital markets and real estate markets that are relevant to investment strategies.
- Assist regional strategy products such as target market analysis, house view, etc.
- Contribute to global research and strategy projects.
Required Experience, Qualification and competencies:
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience in the Asia Pacific region
- Degree qualified, preferably in Real Estate, Economics or another financial-related degree, with strong analytical skills Strong presentation and report writing skills
- In-depth knowledge in economics, financial and real estate markets
- Good exposure in business / economic environment, government structure and regulations in Mainland China and/or other major Asia Pacific countries
- Track record of market research experience in more than one country with real estate investment management firms preferred
- Familiarity with and/or interest in the application of big data techniques desirable