- GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 6th November 2018
- Job Type
Senior Analyst - Pan- European Private Equity - Real Estate
Salary from £50,000 to £70,000 per annum.
A vertically integrated pan-European Real Estate Private Equity business is currently looking for a Senior Analyst to join the Investment team in London.
The successful individual will possess extensive investment underwriting experience, with the ability to build bespoke cash flow models from scratch in Excel. You will also have experience in producing investment memorandums and presenting to internal and external personnel.
- Appraising, underwriting investment opportunities across the UK and Europe; building bespoke cash flow models from scratch in Excel.
- Producing investment memorandums for internal and external personnel.
- Presenting to the investment committee.
- Demonstrable experience working in a Real Estate Investment Analyst role.
- Strong numerical skills with the ability to build bespoke cash flow models in Excel.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested in applying, please submit your CV in word format.