Senior Asset Manager
- GBP80000 - GBP100000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 8th June 2018
- Job Type
A Singaporean backed, pan-European investor, with circa £700m of Business Park assets in the South of the UK, are currently looking for a Senior Asset Manager to join their London office. Managing 3.5 million square feet and a rent roll of circa £35 million, the successful individual should have demonstrable experience in the Asset Management market and will have a proven track record.
- Support the Commercial Director and Head of Asset Management.
- Closely interact with the relevant Managing Agents to ensure that assets under your control are operated at the agreed standard.
- Procurement of reinstatement & refurbishment works in conjunction with Development Management colleagues.
- Closely interact with colleagues within the Finance Team to ensure that all reporting is produced in a timely manner to the appropriate standard.
- Lease Renewals.
- Rent Reviews - where use of an external advisor can be avoided.
- Dilapidations claims - where use of an external advisor can be avoided.
- Seek to identify justifiable sustainability initiatives.
- Annual Business Planning and monitoring of performance against plan.
- New Lettings.
- Demonstrable Asset Management experience; rent reviews, lease renewals, refurbishments.
- Proven transactional asset management experience.
- MRICS (preferred).
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested in apply, please submit your CV.