Senior Asset Manager
- Negotiable + car allowance, benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 16th April 2019
- Job Type
Senior Asset Manager - Industrial, Retail and Office Specialists
Central London Office
Salary from £70,000 - £90,000 per annum.
Plus car allowance, benefits package and bonus.
Our client is a leading UK specialist in providing commercial assets across the UK, these include retail (high street and out of town retail), industrial and offices. They are currently seeking a strategic and hands-on Senior Asset Management professional to join their team based in London, working with the Head of Asset Management.
You will be solely responsible for a specific portfolio in the South West (Bristol, Swindon etc) consisting of £100 million AUM across circa 26 assets.
The role is a hands on and strategic role that will consist of the following responsibilities:
- Preparing and presenting asset management business plans to the Board of Directors.
- Landlord and tenant work.
- Working with their in-house property manager there will be some day to day management.
- Management of CAPEX and major development projects within the portfolio.
- Member of RICS.
- Proven track record of managing a similar sized portfolio with similar assets.
- Hands on Asset Management experience.
- Additional Development Management experience would be advantageous.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.