Senior Asset Manager
- GBP75000 - GBP90000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 17th October 2017
- Job Type
One of the leading, global Real Estate Investment Management platforms is seeking a Senior Asset Manager to focus on 3 of their UK Funds. In this capacity, the successful candidate will work in a small team to manage a range of assets within the investment and debt Funds, including industrial, office, alternative and residential.
The key duties of the role include:
- Generating, and maintaining value for a designated nationwide portfolio encompassing assets for 2 major equity Funds, as well as a debt Fund
- Direct responsibility, and full accountability for the asset management performance of their UK assets
- Assisting colleagues with purchase and sale due diligence for primarily equity, but also debt transactions
- Underwriting assets in order to share this information during investment committee meetings
- Managing relationships with on-site, external Asset Managers
- Contributing towards fund investment strategies for their associated Pension and debt Funds
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable, global real estate business with billions worth of assets under management in the UK. The ideal candidate will be resilient, tenacious and ambitious, with excellent experience in managing a range of UK real estate assets. While the preference of the role is a background in equity investment, an understanding of both equity and debt investments is desirable.
If you meet the above requirements, and are interested in this position, please submit your CV via the provided link.