Senior Asset Manager
- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 15th August 2018
- Job Type
I am working with a leading consultancy and management operator for the Build-to-Rent sector that is currently seeking a professional to join their Asset Management team. Based from their office in Yorkshire, you will be acting for a leading London based Build to Rent client, where you will be tasked with achieving income targets and the operational performance of their portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for achieving income targets and leasing strategies to optimise financial performance
- Client delivery with weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Operational oversight of the onsite delivery teams to maximise output
- Ensuring clients KPIs are met in accordance with set procedures
- Undertaking property inspections on multiple assets and acting on findings
- Innovating and identifying best practices within the sector to maximise performance
- Identify value added opportunities within each asset
- Working daily with internal property management teams to achieve results
- Responsible for maintaining statutory compliance
- Attending Client delivery meetings and providing critical updates against SLA's.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this Senior Asset Management role in more detail, please contact Max Davies on 0161 711 0602.