Senior Asset Manager
- GBP68000.00 - GBP104000.00 per annum + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 7th February 2019
- Job Type
Senior Asset Manager - 12 Month FTC - Retail Portfolio
Salary from £70,000 - £100,000 - pro rata to 3 days a week
Plus full benefits package and bonus.
Our client is a leading UK based investment manager, they are currently seeking a Senior Asset Manager to join their retail team on a 12 month fixed term contract to work 3 days a week.
Reporting into the Senior Fund Manager you will be responsible for the active and effective management of their retail assets to ensure relative out-performance.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Ensure assets are pro-actively managed and the properties positively contribute to the performance of the funds.
- Ensure all lease events are actioned when appropriate.
- Creatively consider ways in which value can be added.
- Oversee the external managing agents and ensure property value is maintained and enhanced through property management initiatives.
- Ensure that identified sales are actioned to ensure full value is obtained.
Typical assets include - high street retail and retail warehousing plus some shopping centres.
If you have strong retail asset management experience and interested in working for a well known investment manager - please apply online with your CV in word format.