Senior Asset Manager
- Negotiable + bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 18th July 2019
- Job Type
Senior Asset Manager - Town and City Centre Assets
A leading UK Asset Manager is currently seeking a Asset Manager/Senior Asset Manager to focus on town and city centre transformation schemes. This will be to join their London office (with flexible working available).
Working alongside the Directors, you will be responsible for the strategic asset management and place-making of well known town and city centres across the UK. Typical assets within their portfolios include: large retail, leisure and mixed use assets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a chartered commercial surveyor to join an innovative and forward thinking client-side asset management business.
The day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Identifying and implementing value enhancing opportunities and creating project business plans.
- Maximising asset performance through the initiation and implementation of business plans, including re-development/re-configuration.
- Devising leasing strategies and managing external agents.
- Managing rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Regular asset management reporting for investors and clients.
- Member of RICS and degree qualified.
- Commercial surveyor with a good knowledge of the retail and leisure assets.
- Capable of managing complex asset management projects.
- Previous track record of identifying value enhancing asset management initiatives.
- Excellent numerical, analytic and report writing skills.
Salary from £45,000 - £60,000 per annum.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.