Senior Associate- Affordable Housing Fund
- GBP60000.00 - GBP90000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 11th September 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a real estate investment management firm with global operations. They are currently launching a new fund with a focus on affordable housing and as such are looking for a candidate with experience in this area to assist with the launch and develop this side of the business.
Reporting into a Director, the role will be to assist a proactive, specialist team in providing due diligence expertise, financial underwriting of new investments and facilitating communication with a broad range of clients investing in affordable housing or across the residential sector. This is a broad role within a small team and offers a great opportunity for progression.
- Preparation of due diligence reports, investment committee papers on a broad range of asset types across the residential and affordable housing sector in the UK, including development sites, investment portfolios and high value mixed use schemes.
- Preparation of Fund reports for purposes of client reporting.
- Working closely with senior team members on high profile acquisitions and client pitches.
- Close liaison with registered providers, developers and house builders.
- Organise due diligence materials and prepare and handle investment reports and formal bid letters.
- Lead on constructing and reviewing more detailed financial models including preparation and review of development appraisals and investment cash flows using Excel and Argus / Circle.
- MRICS, CFA qualified or equivalent.
- Experience and expertise in the Affordable Housing sector.
- Must have a solid grasp of income driven investment valuations and development appraisals.