Senior/ Associate Planner London
- Negotiable + excellent benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 22nd July 2019
- Job Type
Senior or Associate Planner (Regeneration)
£Competitive basic salary (negotiable dependant on experience) + excellent benefits package
Do you want to be part of a team that delivers complex regeneration and spatial planning projects? Interested in working for the world's fastest-growing commercial real estate services firm? Operating worldwide and employing over 5000 staff they promote and secure complex, high profile planning approvals for a variety of city centre, commercial and strategic residential schemes on behalf of landowners, developers, investors, asset manager and local authorities.
Working as part of an experienced and driven team specialising in regeneration that works with a mixture of public and private sector clients, assisting from an early stage to develop policy, establish strategy ad make case for cation. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Or Associate Planner who enjoys working on large scale regeneration planning and development projects.
Focused on high profile projects in the South you will be engaging on high profile projects and working with an array of clients across the public and private sector.
The role will be client-facing, you will be expected to:
- Develop new business through attendance of various industry events
- Lead on projects ensuring a high-quality output
- Preparing and delivering technical analysis reports to be submitted to clients
- Liaising with stakeholders and acting as a key point of contact within the business
- Contributing to service development and the wider growth of the team.
My client is offering an industry-leading package with real scope develop.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.