Senior & Associate Planner
- Negotiable + Additional Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 12th December 2018
- Job Type
Senior Planner & Associate Planner
A leading property consultancy with multiple offices across the UK are expanding their Planning & Development function with the addition of a Senior and Associate Planner as they continue to work on large-scale complex developments across London. Clients include national house-builders, major London Estates, housing associations, developers, high net-worth individuals and institutional funds.
- Negotiation and submission of planning applications.
- Delivering planning services on commercial and residential developments in London.
- Management of projects that will vary in size and complexity.
- Liaising with new and existing clients.
- Attending networking events.
- Develop relationships with local authorities and stakeholders.
- Maintain an awareness of planning policy and practice.
- Preparing planning appraisals
In addition to the above, an Associate Planner will have more responsibility for their workload and will have greater involvement with business development, company strategy as well as the opportunity to mentor Junior Planners.
The ideal Senior and Associate Planner will be MRTPI qualified and previous experience of managing residential, commercial and mixed-use schemes is essential. Applicants are welcome from both the public and private sector with development control experience being highly advantageous. You will be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive salary and benefits package including profit share, car allowance and private healthcare.
Please apply with your most recent CV.