Senior/Associate Ratings Surveyor
- Negotiable + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Rating
- 6th June 2019
- Job Type
Ratings Surveyor (Senior Surveyor - Assoicate Director Level)
A midtown-based consultancy is seeking an experienced Ratings Surveyor from either Senior Surveyor to Associate Director level to join their expanding team.
Salary for this position is £45,000-70,000 per annum plus benefits package.
- Involved in CPO/Rating/Statutory Valuation/Taxation Valuation instructions.
- Investigating rates histories and claiming for relief where applicable.
- Consistently keeping costs down for clients; looking at empty property relief and managing the process.
- Liaising with other teams within the company, ensuring a high level of service is delivered to all clients.
Qualifications and experience:
- RICS qualified is strongly preferred.
- Business Rates background.
- Familiarity with bespoke rating software preferable.
If you are interested in the above role please apply online with your CV in word format.