Senior/Associate Surveyor Infrastructure
- GBP24000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Commercial
- 7th February 2018
- Job Type
My client is seeking a proven General Practice Surveyor to assist with the growth of their already successful Infrastructure and Energy team across Yorkshire and the North. This is a varied & interesting role including valuation, negotiation and acquisition advice to Infrastructure and Public Sector clients. The role includes managing and developing the profit centre to grow the business further, however, my client is open to considering those at a lower newly qualified level.
- The appointed candidate will be educated to degree level and must be a qualified member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Experience in valuation and compulsory purchase is a key requirement for this role
- Demonstrable experience of delivering and managing projects
- An ability to establish new and maintain existing business relationships
- Strong team orientated interpersonal skills and experience of communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients alike
- Full UK driving licence.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this General Practice Surveyor and similar positions across the Yorkshire region, please contact Max Davies on 0161 457 0105.