Senior Block Manager
- GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum + discretionary bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 13th March 2019
- Job Type
Senior Block Manager - Client Side
£45,000 - £50,000pa plus discretionary bonus
A global, client-side property management company are looking for a Senior Block Manager to join their expanding team. Due to the successful growth of the business, our client have instructed us with this new and exciting opportunity.
You will be reporting into an experienced Director and taking the lead on managing the Property Managers instructed on the portfolio. You will set and track KPI's, oversee the PRS strategy and ensure that the business growth is continued and successful.
You will bring a thorough understanding of property management and up-to-date legislation to the role. Additionally, you will need to have a proven track-record of dealing with new builds as this will be a large focus within your portfolio.
This division within the business has an impressive plan for growth for the future, so the opportunities are endless. You will have the opportunity to further develop your career with a well-respected Director and gain an unparalleled knowledge of a global property company.
Responsibilities within the role include:
- The production and monitoring of all Service Charge Budgets for the blocks both annually and for reserve funds
- Create regular management reports
- Monitor resident receipts and ensure arrears are minimised
- Manage the Section 20 process and overseeing major works
- Communicate effectively with residents, resident associations and the landlord
- Managing your portfolio in line with up to date legislations
- Managing a team of managing agents
- Managing a PRS portfolio
Previous experience within residential property management is essential and qualifications such as AIRPM or AssocRICS would be beneficial.
This is a rare opportunity that will be in high demand with interviews happening next week. If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please contact Lucy directly email@example.com or 0207 478 2533