Senior Block Manager
- GBP45000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 21st December 2018
- Job Type
An esteemed Block Management company are looking for a Senior Block Manager to join their central London team. This opportunity has arisen due to the successful growth of the company over the last few years and they are looking to continue the growth for the foreseeable future.
If you're looking to move away from solely managing a portfolio and would like to get involved in the more operationally aspects of the Property Management industry this role could be the one for you. You will be working with a prime portfolio of properties in Central London and the surrounding areas and you will also work closely with the junior members of the team to help train them to industry and company standards and contributing to how the company should look to evolve.
- IRPM qualified.
- Strong Block Management experience.
- Confident with overseeing Service Charge budgets.
- Previous team management experience.
- The ability to build strong relationships with leaseholders and Clients.
- New Build experience.
- Up to date Health & Safety knowledge.
The salary provided is £45,000 to £55,000 + company benefits.
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30 with occasional out of hours meetings which you will be given back in lieu.
If you'd like to find out more about this opportunity do get in touch with myself email@example.com or 02074782506