Senior Block Manager
- GBP55000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 9th November 2018
- Job Type
Job Title: Senior Block Manager
Salary: £55,000 - 65,000
Location: Central London
I have been instructed on a Senior Block Manager position for a chartered surveying practice who are small but very niche and they are based in Central London.
They require you to have either the MIRPM or MRICS qualification as you will join their office and manage a very prestigious portfolio with high net worth clients.
This is a very rare opportunity as you will go in the initial capacity advertised but with significant career development and progression if desired.
Responsibilities of the roles include:
- Creating and monitoring Service Charge budgets in line with the projected spend agreed.
- Ensure that site inspections are regularly undertaken as per the management agreement in place.
- Managing the portfolio compliantly and operating in line with the current property laws and legislation in place, as well as adhering to the lease.
The ideal candidate will:
- Always Compose themselves in a calm and professional manner.
- Be very organised and polished with a keen eye for detail.
- Have a positive attitude and be willing to go above and beyond.
- Have clear and concise communication skills both verbally, in writing and in person.
- Be very well presented to appropriately represent the company.
If you feel like the above criteria matches your current experience, then do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org