Senior Block Manager
- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, Hertfordshire
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 11th September 2018
- Job Type
Job Title: Senior Block Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
A very well-known managing agent who pride themselves on high quality customer service is currently seeking a Senior Block Manager to join their team in their Hertfordshire office. With over 16 year's experience in the residential property management industry they have a very well established name in the market.
You will be managing circa 900 units in the Central London area and this will be a mixture of RMC's, RTM's and Freehold developments. All employees are IRPM accredited and they will support and fund your IRPM qualifications to allow you to provide the best customer service possible.
Unfortunately those without experience in managing a residential portfolio will not be considered for this position as you will come in and manage a portfolio at a senior level from the off.
Responsibilities of the roles include:
- Ensure that site visits are regularly undertaken as per the management agreement in place.
- Ensure that the service charges are being spent in line with the service charge budget for that financial year, except when any unforeseen expenditures are necessary after approval has been granted.
- Managing the portfolio compliantly and operating in line with the current property laws and legislation in place, as well as adhering to the lease.
- Responding to correspondence/emails/phone calls from directors, lessees and tenants in line with the company policy.
The ideal candidate will:
- Compose themselves in a calm and professional manner.
- Have clear and concise communication skills.
- Be polished and presentable to appropriately represent the company.
- If you feel like the above criteria matches your current experience then do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
- Have a positive attitude and be willing to go above and beyond.
- Be very organised with a keen eye for detail.