Senior Block Manager
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 24th May 2018
- Job Type
Job Title: Senior Block Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Location: South West London
A very well known, multi-disciplinary company is seeking a Senior Block Manager to join their team in the South West London office. With over 15,000 units under management they are one of the markets leading agents in the Block Management industry.
You will be managing circa 500 units in the surrounding areas of the office and you will manage a mixture of RMC's, RTM's and Freehold developments.
All employees are IRPM accredited and they will support and fund your IRPM qualifications to allow you to provide the best customer service possible.
Unfortunately those without experience in managing a residential portfolio will not be considered for this position as you will come in and manage a portfolio from the off.
Responsibilities of the roles include:
- Ensure that the service charges are being spent in line with the service charge budget for that financial year, except when any unforeseen expenditures are necessary after approval has been granted.
- Managing the portfolio compliantly and operating in line with the current property laws and legislation in place, as well as adhering to the lease.
- Responding to correspondence/emails/phone calls from directors, lessees and tenants in line with the company policy.
- Ensure that site visits are regularly undertaken as per the management agreement in place.
The ideal candidate will:
- Compose themselves in a calm and professional manner.
- Have clear and concise communication skills.
- Be polished and presentable to appropriately represent the company.
- Have a positive attitude and be willing to go above and beyond.
- Be very organised with a keen eye for detail.
If you feel like the above criteria matches your current experience then do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV.