Senior Block Manager
- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 7th March 2019
- Job Type
Senior Block Manager - Client Side
£45,000 depending on experience
One of London's leading client-side property companies is looking for an experienced Senior Block Manager to join their team and take the lead on a unique portfolio in North London. This is a rare opportunity where you will be looking after prime stock.
Our client is financially very well backed and are a natural leader within the industry. The successful candidate will be a versatile individual with a proven track record for successful portfolio management. Someone with excellent business acumen, a thorough understanding of current legislation and someone who is a team player will be well suited to this position.
Our client is a very desirable firm to work for and offer excellent benefits for their employees. They offer a very organic progression path where you will be able to refine your skills within property management and excel at your career long-term.
Responsibilities within the role include:
- The production and monitoring of all Service Charge Budgets for the blocks both annually and for reserve funds
- Create regular management reports
- Monitor resident receipts and ensure arrears are minimised
- Manage the Section 20 process and overseeing major works
- Communicate effectively with residents, resident associations and the landlord
- Managing your portfolio in line with up to date legislation's
- Managing a team of managing agents
Previous experience within residential property management is essential and qualifications such as IRPM or AssocRICS would be beneficial.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please contact Lucy directly email@example.com or 0207 478 2533