Senior Block Manager
- GBP35000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 26th November 2019
- Job Type
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Block Manager to join a highly respected managing agent located in Central London managing portfolios throughout Central and South London. This position has come around due to growth within the company's portfolio, meaning you will be provided with a brand new portfolio of new build developments giving you the opportunity to work with some of the biggest property developers in the industry.
Together my client and I are looking for an individual that has experience in working with new build developments and mobilising properties from handover.
- Carry out regular building inspections.
- Build strong relationships with leaseholders and clients.
- Manage teams of onsite staff.
- Instruct Section 20 works when necessary.
- Set and Oversee Service Charge budgets.
- Produce regular reports on your portfolio.
- Work closely with other senior members of the company to ensure targets are being met.
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9-6 with 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
The salary provided is from £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience.
Please apply here or if you'd like to find out more contact me directly.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Dial - 02074782506