Senior Building Manager
- GBP45000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 4th July 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside a well recognised and highly regarded managing agent in the search for a stand out individual to join their team as a Senior Building Manager. As a direct result of sustained success within the property sector, this exciting opportunity will be based in the heart of London.
Key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to;
- Overseeing refurbishments and other maintenance works on-site, managing the work of specialist contractors to ensure works are carried out to specifications, budgets, and time scales;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout the site;
- Providing a tailored FM service to your tenants, building lasting working relationships;
- Maintaining the building to the highest standard, acting as an ambassador for the business;
- Other duties, where necessary.
With previous experience in managing large multi-tenanted commercial offices, you will manage a portfolio of three buildings in close proximity. With an emphasis on providing top class customer service, a large part of your role will be building relationships with tenants, contractors and key stakeholders. Key to your success will be your ability to be an innovative Building Manager who can bring new ideas to the table as to how the building can be improved. Above all, you will be a hard working, dedicated and personable Building Manager that is excited to join a company who is well placed in the property market.
If you are interested then please apply online today with your CV.