Senior Commercial Development Manager
- GBP60000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 13th September 2018
- Job Type
Our client is looking for someone to take responsibility for managing specific sites within London. The role will encompass taking sites from the preparation stage through to revenue realisation. The primary site is over 2,000 sq ft and they key focus of the role will be the day to day development management and delivery of this.
The ideal candidate would have experience of commercial development in London and transactions.
- Financial and project management skills to manage substantial project budgets and milestones, and oversee sensitivity testing, risk management, etc
- Knowledge of the London property market and best in class practices in relation to preparation of sites to take to market
- MRICS professional qualification or equivalent.
- Knowledge of core property valuation and development appraisal techniques and able to undertake robust evaluations, financial modelling and risk evaluation studies.
- Commercial legal knowledge to instruct solicitors in relation to disposals, structuring joint ventures, development agreements, timely and correct service of notices, leases, sub-letting, assignments, acquisitions, etc.