Senior Development Manager
- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 29th April 2019
- Job Type
Senior Development Management Consultant - Central London Office
Salary is from £50,000 to £60,000 per annum.
Plus a partnership bonus share and corporate benefits package.
A leading global consultancy is seeking a Senior Development Management Consultant to join their boutique business and investor advisory department.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a chartered development professional to join small team within a business that has a strong global presence.
You will be working with the Directors on advising both private and public sector clients on complex regeneration schemes including: commercial, residential and mixed use developments across London and the UK.
This is a really exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing business where you will play and integral part in growing the business unit, providing a first class service to prestigious clients and mentoring junior members of the team.
Typical services they provide include: master planning, feasibility, funding, town planning advice, business case advice, project viability and options analysis.
Senior Development Consultant Responsibilities:
- Deliver the highest quality value driven property development processes.
- Provide development consultancy and management through both private and public sectors.
- Ability to plan, build and manage complex financial models.
- Maintain client relationships and develop new ones.
Senior Development Consultant Requirements:
- Member of RICS.
- Degree qualified.
- Excellent understanding in financial modelling in both excel and Argus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience working in a consultative environment.
If you are interested in discussing this role in further detail please apply online with your CV in word format.