Senior Development Surveyor/Manager
- Negotiable + benefits, car allowance and bonus
- UK, Berkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 20th July 2018
- Job Type
Senior Development Surveyor/Manager - Industrial and Logistics - Berkshire
Salary is up to £80,000 per annum + benefits package (car allowance, discretionary bonus, health care and pension).
A UK based investment/development property company are seeking a Senior Development Surveyor to join their office based in Berkshire. As a business they focus on investing and developing predominately within the industrial and logistics market.
Due to growth they are looking for someone from a professional chartered development surveying background to join their development team and focus on the implementation of planning and development strategies to expand their portfolio.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to move to a client side environment with the ability to utilise and develop their career within the industrial and logistics market.
Senior Development Surveyor Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Identify potential development and land acquisition opportunities to grow the portfolio.
- Manage speculative and pre-let development schemes to time and budget.
- Prepare appraisals, cash flows to demonstrate project viability.
- Secure capital approval from the board.
- Manage planning applications and planning consents.
Senior Development Surveyor Requirements:
- Proven experience of commercial property development experience.
- Member of RICS.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Ability to use Argus development software and discounted cash flow techniques.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further please apply online with your CV in word format.