Senior Exec/Assistant Manager, IAM
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 16th January 2020
- Job Type
- Work closely with overseas asset management team on portfolio reporting, budgeting, forecasting and asset management plans, including business strategies to optimise income and realise the highest value of our assets.
- Work closely with internal support teams and assist in the preparation and maintenance of financial variance analysis reports, preparation and monitoring of budgets.
- Develop and manage financial analysis tools and models at the asset and portfolio levels in order to facilitate strategic planning.
- Support investment transactions from deal origination to execution; involved in market research, deal evaluation and structuring, financial analysis (including financial modelling), due diligence and deal execution.
- Manage market intelligence and collate global market / industry information to support all analysis and reporting requirements.
- Degree in Real Estate, Building, Business, Accounting, Finance or its equivalent.
- At least 2-4 years of relevant experience in a real estate asset management and/or investment function.
- Good business and financial acumen, have an analytic mind and proficiency in financial modelling.
- Good teamwork, strong initiative, resourceful, independent, adaptable and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Overseas travelling is required for this role.
Interested candidates can drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me at +65 6800 7927
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031