Senior Facilities Manager | Asset Management
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 10th October 2018
- Job Type
Are you seeking to step-up your FM career in terms of managerial and client-facing responsibilities? Cobalt Property has recently been instructed by an established and successful professional advisory consultancy to recruit a Senior Facilities Manager based in Auckland.
Backed by their international brand and long-establish network of clients, this leading construction, asset and facilities advisor is embarking on a period of growth and development. In order to capitalise on market share and breadth of services to their existing clients they are expanding an emerging division of their professional services consultancy.
As a consequence of this expansion and upturn in demand for their services, they are seeking a Senior Facilities / Asset Manager to operate at team leader level in Auckland.
The role will oversee a variety of existing and new client organisations, acting as the interface to provide strategic facilities and asset life-cycle advice on extensive public and private sector property portfolios. Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing portfolios and creating an FM strategy to suit clients' needs
- Devising and implementing national facilities strategies and procuring contracts covering both hard and soft services components for blue chip clients
- Assessing survey reports, data and other key information relating to multi-site portfolios in order to formulate long-term maintenance and asset management strategies
- Presenting solutions to senior stakeholders in key client organisations which including leading commercial property companies, developers, local authorities and government bodies
- Re-location strategy, moves management and minor projects for maintenance or fit-outs
- Supporting the directors in business growth and team leadership duties
- Ensuring best-practice advice is provided to meet client objectives of providing efficiencies, quality of service and to meet statutory compliance.
The ideal candidate will be an accomplished FM or maintenance professional with prior experience gained in a professional services consultancy environment. Already operating at a senior level, you will be seeking to build on your technical knowledge with increased managerial and client management duties.
From a background in corporate FM or from a service provider or consultancy organisation, you will have awareness of all property types such as commercial offices, industrial premises and large-scale retail/leisure portfolios. This is a highly autonomous role with the scope to either remain at or move into a leadership function. You will have a proven track-record of establishing and improving facilities across multiple organisations, coupled with the capability to advise and influence senior stakeholders.
A highly competitive salary package is on offer along with a clear career path to future Director level.
If you're interested to learn more about this opportunity please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Christian Lawrence on (09) 303 9093