Senior Facilities Manager
- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + car allowance, and package
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 22nd January 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside a well-regarded property company that, following significant investment in the business, is in the middle of a strong period of growth. This hire will be a senior leader within a high-performing Facilities Management team, and will offer the chance to be a key voice and decision maker within our client's portfolio in the North-East.
Centred around Newcastle, this role will oversee the operational management of a mixed-use portfolio, with key responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with UK H&S legislation;
- Leading a team of FM professionals and laying a clear development trajectory for their continued progression within the business;
- Managing the work of key outsourced suppliers, to agreed SLA's and KPI's;
- Fostering a culture of continual improvement, and promoting best FM practice across the team;
- Overseeing the management of service charge budgets;
- Actively managing your directly allocated properties within the portfolio;
- Where possible, identify areas for growth within the team and business, escalating as appropriate.
As the successful applicant, you will be able to demonstrate tangible leadership skills within a total FM environment across mixed-use portfolios. Whilst this role encompasses both hard and soft services, it is crucial that you are confident in your technical skills and ability to oversee planned and reactive maintenance to building plant. An IOSH qualification is essential.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today