Senior Facilities Manager
- Up to GBP55000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits Package
- UK, Berkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 10th March 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt is currently looking for a Senior Facilities Manager to work with a well-known managing agent, based in Berkshire and Hampshire. You will have the direct responsibility of a multi-property portfolio based in London and the South, with staff directly reporting to yourself. The company itself is a growing, caring, technology driven managing agent, with excellent opportunities for progression. This is a rare opportunity to join a genuine market leading managing agent that cares and invests in every employee in the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain, manage and develop relationships with key stakeholders, including clients and tenants.
- Draft and scrutinise service charge budgets, for all properties within the portfolio, including expenditure allocation and invoicing.
- Manage service providers, their contracts and their key performance indicators.
- Compile and administer reports on health and safety alongside maintenance and engineering from the service desk.
- Ensure that regular property inspections, hard and soft, are carried out and recorded in compliance with the relevant guidelines.
Key requirements include:
- IOSH qualified.
- Proven experience in managing the financials for a multi-property portfolio. This includes invoicing and complete service charge budgeting.
- Extensive direct line and service provider management experience.
- Comprehensive health and safety knowledge and management, ensuring all requirements (both corporate and governmental) are met and advising clients/tenants/occupiers as appropriate.
- Multi-property portfolio experience.
- Proven history of effectively managed relationships with clients, colleagues and line management.
If you're interested in this role, please submit your CV online to this advert today.