Senior Fund Manager (m/f)
- Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 23rd November 2018
- Job Type
Our client is an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investment manager. With a portfolio of approx. EUR 800 bn AuM and 20 investment locations worldwide, our client is a global financial and well-known leader.
In Germany, the team is represented by 60 real estate professionals and operates on a portfolio of approximately EUR 7 billion AuM in the disciplines Funds-, Portfolio-, Development- and Asset Management.
In addition to a diversified global orientation, the portfolio also includes almost all usage classes (office, retail, residential, hotels, logistics, etc.) as well as various risk classes from core to value add.
- Support to the Fund Manager with regard to overall performance and operational aspects of each fund
- Assist Fund Managers to design and implement an investment strategy for real estate funds / mandates in view of delivering the best risk adjusted returns
- Contribute to identifying and choosing investments that suit the investment strategy and meet respective risk return targets
- Work on review of investments carried out through analysis of actual performance with underwriting
- Support the Fund Manager to manage and oversee processes for asset management, biannual budgeting and performance management client reporting
- Assist work within rigorous financial and risk management frameworks to ensure funds are managed correctly to meet regulatory and investors requirements
- Support the analysis of new Business opportunities and contribute to the launch of new products
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned from time to time