Senior General Practice Surveyor
- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Commercial
- 10th May 2019
- Job Type
This successful UK based advisory firm are renowned for their ability to build long-term and trusted partnerships with their clients. Having committed to establishing a Birmingham office with an experienced Senior Management team, they are now looking to recruit a proven General Practice Surveyor to join the Commercial division.
The appointed Senior Surveyor will be responsible for the day to day management of mixed property advisory activities which will include:
- Contribution to the growth of the business by identifying and developing viable fee earning opportunities.
- Pro-actively participate in the management and development of a strong team.
- Actively assist in the development and implementation of efficient, 'best practice' internal systems and processes, optimising IT and other resources.
- Implement policy as required and ensure legal, professional and corporate compliance on all work carried out.
- Provide sound financial and client reporting as required from time to time.
- Strategically work with other departments to develop new fee opportunities and to maintain consistency and efficiency.
- To handle, with minimal assistance a range of client instructions
- Secure new instructions from existing and new clients
- Assist the team partners with presentations to win new business and handling larger instructions requiring team working
- Increase the profile of the Commercial team
- Actively seeking and delivering cross-selling opportunities across other offices and Divisions
My client is looking for a RICS qualified General Practice Surveyor with experience in Commercial Property, gained in transactional, valuation and/or development work. You will have the ability to work at a strategic level, developing new and existing client relationships and multi-task effectively to meet deadlines. This is a varied and exciting role with the scope to specialise and progress in line with your strengths and experience.
If you feel you are suited to this position and are looking for your next progressive career move, please apply online with your most recent CV.