- GBP60000 - GBP75000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Equity
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 13th August 2018
- Job Type
An Senior Investment candidate is required to work a niche West End Advisory firm, providing decisive and comprehensive purchasing and disposal advice to a range of clients. These will include Funds, boutique Investment Managers, and Landed Estates.
The successful candidate will have fully autonomy for investments across the West End portfolio, and will coordinate closely with the in-house Fund Manager, Asset Manager, and Leasing teams.
The key duties will include:
- Sourcing and acquiring typically West End office assets, on behalf of a multitude of very well capitalised clients
- Working with internal teams to assist with business planning for the full life-cycle of the assets, ensuring all business planning is conducive with the overall performance of the Funds
- Working towards Partnership, and Equity, in the near future
- Eligibility for very high bonus and Equity
The successful candidate will have demonstrable investment or leasing experience, either nationally, or ideally within the West End with an office focus.
Should you be an appropriate fit, please apply with your most updated CV.