Senior Leasehold Manager - Client Side
- GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 27th April 2018
- Job Type
Want to work client side? Want to move into a consultancy position?
We are currently recruiting for a senior leasehold professional to fill a consultancy/management position with a major real estate investment fund.
Our client owns an comprehensive asset portfolio stretching from the South Coast up to Newcastle, the majority of which is based in London and the surrounding counties.
This role is for an experienced leasehold specialist to take responsibility for the smooth operation of the property portfolio. You will be required to:
- Liaise with resident directors, lessees, residents, contractors and others as required.
- Undertake and deliver regular building reports and inspections
- Undergo the day to day management of a portfolio of long leasehold properties.
- Mentor and advise other colleagues and property managers.
- Appoint and manager external service providers.
- Take a pro active approach when consulting with senior members of the company.
- Help and support the company's business development strategies.
- Complying with the companies conduct and policies.
To be considered for the role you MUST have previous experience working as a leasehold/property manager and possess the following attributes:
- MIRPM qualified (or at least AIRPM)
- Polished and professional demeanour with excellent communication and organisation.
- Sound knowledge of Landlord & Tenant Acts and Housing Acts.
- In depth knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation, and service charge budget formulation.
Our client are offering a highly competitive salary plus benefits to work with an award winning and market leading brand. You will also be encouraged to pursue further professional training and development.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please apply online with your current CV for a confidential conversation.