Senior Manager, Investments & Asset Management
Ref: JN -092018-62873
- SGD120000 - SGD170000 per annum
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 1st October 2018
- Job Type
Senior Manager, Business Development & Investments
- Assist in the formulation of investment and asset management strategies.
- Responsible for deal sourcing to seek out, identify and execute potential investment and divestment opportunities.
- Ability to execute deals independently, including:
- Conduct feasibility studies and due diligence
- Conduct financial modelling and analysis
- Prepare investment memos
- Independently coordinate with internal stakeholders and external professionals in conducting due diligence
- Determination of the optimal risk allocation to develop a transaction structure for the project.
- Able to independently coordinate with property development related departments and work with external consultants (e.g. architects, quantity surveyors etc) in development design/planning as well as construction cost estimates.
- Assist in the valuation of properties for various purposes including property tax, insurance, asset appraisals for internal and external stakeholders, development charge/premium, lease upgrading premiums computation etc.
- Assist in monitoring the performance of the Group's investment properties portfolio, and execute divestment plans when required.
- Able to independently coordinate with lawyers and tax consultants in formulating suitable deal structures for investment opportunities in targeted overseas markets.
- Assist in conducting market research and reporting; Managing a robust database through active market intelligence and collation of information.